Oracle Hierarchical Storage Manager and QFS 6.0 Admin
- Код курса: HSMQFSA
- Длительность: 4 д.
- Цена: 106 200 Р
This Oracle Hierarchical Storage Manager and QFS 6.0 Administration training offers you the opportunity to learn how to use the Oracle HSM product to create file systems and archive file system data. You'll participate in instructor-led sessions, along with hands-on exercises that reinforce new learning.
- Understand the main features of Oracle Hierarchical Storage Manager and QFS products.
- Configure and manage archiving.
- Configure and manage shared and non-shared file systems.
- Recover lost file systems.
- Install and initialize Oracle HSM Software.
- Configure and understand Oracle HSM features and how to use them.
Benefits to You
Oracle HSM software is designed to provide SAN data sharing among multiple hosts so you don't have to move the data between hosts if you don't need to. The idea is to provide automated retrieval from any medium that's used within the storage infrastructure to back-end the file. As a result, you won't have to worry about where the data is stored.
Increase Operational Efficiency
All of this is ultimately intended to provide operational efficiency. This solution can help reduce the requirement for raw storage management, as the software is doing it for you. It's designed to provide faster disaster recovery.
- Describe Oracle HSM
- Install Oracle HSM
- Configure QFS file systems
- Configure the Archiver
- Configure the Releaser and Stager
- Configure the Recycler
- Describe disaster planning and recovery
- Explain High Availability and Failover
- Learn the new features available in 5.3 and 5.4
- Describe Oracle HSM storage basics
- Installing StorageTek Storage Archive Manager QFS
- Configuring StorageTek QFS File Systems
- Configuring the Archiver
- Configuring the Releaser and Stager
- Configuring the Recycler
- Disaster Planning and Recovery
- High Availability and Failover
- 5.3 and 5.4 New Features