R12.x Oracle Payroll Fundamentals: Administration (Global)
- Код курса: PFA_R12
- Длительность: 3 д.
- Цена: 115 200 Р
This course will be applicable for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
This course covers the principles involved in processing a payroll for your organization. You learn how to run your payrolls using batch processing, and QuickPay using the flexibility of Oracle Payroll. You understand the different phases of the payroll lifecycle, and see how and when to apply different processes to each payroll phase. You gain an understanding of the Payroll model, setting up pre-processing, payroll processing, and post payroll processing.
You learn about making corrections to payroll processes, and which correction method to apply in different situations. The course also introduces you to making adjustments to balances, and other special payroll features.
- Identify the types of payroll processes available in Oracle HRMS
- Identify the payroll lifecycle periods
- Use Advance Pay and RetroPay
- Make balance adjustments
- Make corrections, rollbacks, reversals, and retries
- Use the special features of Oracle Payroll
- View and adjust employee balances
- Understand the payroll lifecycle
- Run payrolls using batch and QuickPay processes
- Run prepayments and payments processes
- Run costing and transfer to GL processes
- Manage exceptions and corrections
- R12.1 Payroll Fundamentals: Administration (Global) - Introduction
- An Introduction to Payroll Administration
- Payroll Preprocessing
- Payroll Processing
- Payroll Postprocessing
- Balance Adjustments
- Special Payroll Features
- R12.1 Payroll Fundamentals: Administration Summary (Global) Summary
- R12.1 Payroll Fundamentals: Administration (Global) Supplemental Student Practices