Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Develop ADF Mobile Applications
- Код курса: 11gDADFMA
- Длительность: 2 д.
- Цена: 60 000 Р
- Часы в неделю: 16 ак. часов.
This Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Develop ADF Mobile Applications Ed 1 training teaches you how to design and develop mobile applications using JDeveloper and the ADF Mobile extension. Expert Oracle University instructors will deep dive into the key design considerations with mobile applications, as well as a variety of components for user interface development.
- Examine the data layer and explore three techniques.
- Provide and persist data: POJO, Web Service and local SQLite db.
- Perform authentication and testing.
- Add access control and authentication functionalities to your ADF mobile application.
- Test, debug and determine the type of deployment before releasing your application to the company.
By taking this course, you'll expand your mobile application development skills using JDeveloper. You'll leave this course with the knowledge and skills to access and incorporate onboard hardware of device services that may be valuable in your mobile application. These device services include SMS, email, camera and GPS.
- Application Developers
- Business Analysts
- Java Developers
- Data Modelers
- SOA Architect
- Develop features and task flows to define entry points to your application
- Build a user interface with ADF mobile components
- Communicate with web services on remote servers
- Read and write data to a local database
- Invoke device specific features
- Secure, deploy and test ADF mobile applications
ADF Mobile Overview
- Adopting a mobile strategy
- Defining requirements for mobile applications
- Determining the best mobile type for your use case
- Examining Oracle’s mobile offerings
Designing Oracle ADF Mobile Applications
- Examining JDeveloper IDE
- Creating ADF mobile applications
- Defining features and the ways they can be implemented
- Developing the mobile process with task flows and managed beans
Developing the User Interface
- Describing the main UI content options
- Exploring ADF Mobile XML content types
- Designing mobile pages using AMX components
Working with Web Services
- Examining how data is used in a mobile application and describe the different options for managing it
- Employing a Service Pattern when accessing the Data Layer
- Using SOAP and REST web services as a means to transmit data to a remote server
Leveraging a Local Database
- Creating and deploying a local database to a mobile device
- Performing CRUD operations on the local database
- Switching between a local database or web services depending on network conductivity
Integrating Device Services
- Enhancing mobile applications by incorporating device services
- Examining device properties to determine feature functionality
- Applying different techniques to accessing device services
Securing Oracle ADF Mobile Applications
- Enabling a secure logon to an ADF application
- Authorizing access to a feature based on a role
- Enabling security on web services
- Restricting access to URLs using whitelists
- Ensuring you can trust server interactions
Deploying and Debugging Oracle ADF Mobile Applications
- Configure JDeveloper to support iOS and Android deployment
- Creating deployment profiles for both device platforms
- Using the Java debugger and logging APIs to diagnosis and fix application problems
- Deploy applications to Android and iOS platforms