Oracle Service Bus 12c: New Features
- Код курса: SB12cNF
- Длительность: 2 д.
- Цена: 96 800 Р
This Oracle Service Bus 12c: New Features training covers the new features and capabilities of Service Bus 12c as compared to the OSB 11g product version. Other adminstration topics are covered to acquaint new 12c users to the Enterprise Manager Fusion Middleware Control web application, which now augments the Oracle Service Bus Console web application.
- Describe the new features of Oracle Service Bus 12c.
- Understand how, when and why to use the new features of Oracle Service Bus 12c.
- Use the new features of Oracle Service Bus 12c to become more productive as a developer.
By taking this course, you'll have a seamless transition from Service Bus 11g to 12c. Be it related to the IDE or the usage of Fusion Middleware Control, this course has coverage. You'll get the chance to apply new knowledge and skills through hands-on exercises that give you actual experience developing in the new JDeveloper IDE. Walk away the the ability to troubleshoot and debug tasks as well.
- Become familiar with the new features of Oracle Service Bus 12c
- Describe the differences between the three Quick Start Domain options
- Understand the basic usage of JDeveloper for creating Oracle Service Bus projects and resources
- Populate MDS repository with source data
- Access the Fusion Middleware Control Console and identify its various Service Bus options
- Describe the message flow process
- Monitor the health of your service bus
- Editing the Oracle Diagnostics Log (ODL) configuration
- Use the new Disable/Enable feature for stages & actions
- Debug SB message flows from within JDeveloper
- Describe the role of XPath, XQuery, and XSLT in the way Service Bus handles data
- Describe JCA transport and adapters
- Migration of OSB 11g projects to SB 12c
- Explain how Oracle MFT works with SB to handle large message transfers
- Use the new REST binding wizard for creating REST-ful SB services
- Quick Start for Developers
- Getting Familiar with SB 12c & JDeveloper
- Service Bus Administration & Management Tools
- Shared Variables, Pipelines and Templates
- Monitoring, SLA Alerts and Reports
- Testing and Debugging
- Message Transformations
- Adapters & Transports
- Additional Topics
- Appendix A: Split-Join Message Flow Component
- Appendix B: Production Installation of Service Bus 12c