Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 12c: Profile, Audit and Operate
- Код курса: EDQ12cPAO
- Длительность: 2 д.
- Цена: 60 500 Р
- Часы в неделю: 16 ак. часов.
This Oracle Enterprise Data Quality 12c: Profile, Audit and Operate training teaches you how to profile the quality of a set of data. Expert Oracle University instructors will explore Oracle Enterprise Data Quality's user interface and how to use its profiling tools to delve into data and quickly identify inconsistencies, missing data and other problems.
Слушатели изучат как:
- Identify data problems and check data validity.
- Import and export data.
- Check data quality using audit processors.
- Create data quality processes and jobs to run in batch and real-time.
- Reuse configuration in different processes.
- Transform data for auditing.
- Set up audit checks on the data and export the data.
- Deploy strategies to re-use your work by publishing processors, creating and importing packages and making use of data interfaces and run profiles.
- Understand Oracle Enterprise Data Quality's Server Console user interface and its Customer Data Extension Pack.
Преимущества для Вас:
By taking this course, you'll develop the knowledge and skills that allow your business to automate data quality processes using jobs that run in batch, saving time and energy. You'll know how to configure web services to run data quality processes in real-time.
This course is based on Enterprise Data Quality version 12.1.3. You'll also get a brief overview of EDQ's Case Management functionality.
- Check data quality using audit processors
- Transform data for auditing
- Import and export data from Oracle Enterprise Data Quality
- Automate and schedule Oracle Enterprise Data Quality processes using jobs
- Re-use configuration with different processes and data sets
- Describe the key features and high-level architecture of Oracle Enterprise Data Quality
- Profile data for analysis
- Enterprise Data Quality Overview
- Director User Interface and its Key Objects
- Writing and Exporting Data
- Automated Processing: Jobs
- Re-using Your Work: Publishing, Packaging and Copying
- Introduction to the Customer Data Extension Pack
- Real-Time Processing Via Web Services
- Data Interfaces
- The Server Console
- Run Profiles
- Introduction to Case Management