Oracle VM Server for x86: Administration
- Код курса: VM_x86_A
- Длительность: 3 д.
- Цена: 108 000 Р
This Oracle VM Server for x86: Administration course explores building the infrastructure for cloud computing. Expert Oracle University instructors will show you how to support enterprise applications by deploying pooled server resources to create virtual machines.
- Plan a virtual solution.
- Install the Oracle VM Server and the Oracle VM Manager software.
- Configure network resources to provide isolation and redundancy.
- Add SAN and NFS to provision storage for the virtual environment.
- Create server pools and repositories to support application workloads.
- Speed up virtual machine deployment with templates and assemblies.
- Use virtual machine high availability.
- Use server pool policies to maximize the performance of your server workloads.
Преимущества для Вас:
Using the Oracle VM application-driven architecture is different from using traditional virtualization. Built with the application stack and manageability in mind, Oracle VM offers a complete lifecycle compute stack virtualization. This course will help you consolidate the server foot print, while acquiring the tools to deploy or consolidate application workloads to a virtualized environment or migrate to a private cloud.
Learn Ease of Deployment and Management
Built to support all different workloads, with a specific emphasis on ease of deployment and management of Oracle applications, you'll also learn to create server pools to take advantage of your existing storage and networking infrastructure. This will seamlessly manage storage from a central location using Oracle VM Storage Connect. Using features like anti-affinity groups and Dynamic Resource Scheduling policy, you'll implement and manage the inter-connections between the virtual machines running your multi-tier enterprise applications.
Gain Hands-On Experience
Extensive hands-on practices will guide you through each step for building your virtual environment. With the skills acquired during these exercises, you can scale your virtual environment to support the most demanding workloads.
- Install the Oracle VM Server for x86 and the Oracle VM Manager
- Become familiar with the Oracle VM Manager UI and CLI
- Discover and manage Oracle VM servers
- Add networks and storage to support the Oracle VM environment
- Create and manage server pools
- Create and populate repositories with virtual resources
- Perform the steps to create and operate virtual machines
- Use cloning with templates and assemblies to create additional virtual entities
- Exercise high availability, live migration and anti-affinity policy
Pекомендуемое дополнительное обучение:
- Oracle Linux 5 & 6 System Administration
This Oracle Linux System Administration training teaches you how to install using the Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel. You'll learn how to configure Linux services, prepare the system for the Oracle Database, monitor and troubleshoot.
- Oracle VM Server for SPARC: Installation and Configuration
The Oracle VM Server for SPARC: Installation and Configuration course teaches you how to create the infrastructure for cloud computing. Learn to deploy SPARC resources to create virtual machines, called domains.
- MySQL for Database Administrators Ed 3.1
This MySQL for Database Administrators course is designed for DBAs and other database professionals. Learn to configure the MySQL Server, set up replication and security, perform database backups and performance tuning and protect MySQL databases.
- Oracle Linux 5 & 6 Advanced Administration
The Oracle Linux Advanced Administration course teaches you to automate the OS installation, recover from boot problems, configure services and file systems, perform storage administration, configure virtualization services, and manage system resources.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Virtual Assembly Builder
This course gives administrators the ability to quickly capture a complex middleware deployment, reproduce it in the cloud, and scale it to meet changing workloads. Attendees will learn how to use the combination of Oracle Virtual Assembly Builder and Oracle VM to build, deploy, and manage middleware assemblies.
- Oracle Virtual Networking: Oracle Fabric Administration
This Oracle Fabric Administration course teaches you how to describe, install, configure, monitor and maintain the Oracle Fabric Interconnect (Xsigo Fabric Director) using the Oracle Fabric Manager GUI and the command line interface (CLI).
- Introducing Oracle VM with Oracle VM Server for x86
- Planning and Installation
- Managing Servers and Networks
- Managing Storage
- Server Pools and Repositories
- Managing Virtual Machines