S Oracle SuperCluster for System Administrators
- Код курса: SC_AMS
- Длительность: 2 д.
- Цена: 96 800 Р
This Oracle SuperCluster for System Administrators training is intended for system administrators who perform administration on the Oracle SuperCluster T5-8, Oracle SuperCluster M6-32 or the Oracle SuperCluster M7. The goal of the course is to provide administrators with the knowledge and skills necessary to perform configuration, administration, and basic troubleshooting.
- List the functions and features of Oracle SuperCluster.
- Identify the components and architecture of Oracle SuperCluster.
- Integrate Oracle SuperCluster into an existing data center.
- Administer Oracle SuperCluster.
- Configure Oracle VM Server for SPARC (LDoms) and discuss configuration options.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and common tasks of Oracle SuperCluster, including backup and recovery.
- Know where to obtain and use SuperCluster and Solaris best practices.
Преимущества для Вас:
By taking this course, you will gain a better understanding of the system architecture and best practices. This course prepares individuals responsible for the system administration of the Oracle SuperCluster to successfully perform their function. Furthermore, you'll develop the skills to successfully describe, configure, maintain, administer and troubleshoot software and hardware on the Oracle SuperCluster. Explore the architecture and components of an Oracle SuperCluster, while deep diving into the available features.
- Administer Oracle SuperCluster
- Configure Oracle VM Server for SPARC (LDoms) and discuss configuration options
- Identify the components and architecture of Oracle SuperCluster
- Integrate Oracle SuperCluster into an existing data center
- Know where to obtain and use SuperCluster and Solaris best practices
- List the functions and features of Oracle SuperCluster
- Distinguish Oracle SuperCluster from Exadata Database Machine
- List the main components that compose Oracle SuperCluster
- Describe the general functionality of key SuperCluster hardware and software components
- Describe SuperCluster functions optimal performance, high availability, standard configurations, and architected for reduced risk
- Describe the features of SuperCluster
Oracle SuperCluster T5-8 Overview
- List the main components that compose Oracle SuperCluster T5-8
- Describe the general functionality of the key hardware and software components and their subcomponents
Oracle SuperCluster M6-32 Overview
- Describe Oracle SuperCluster M6-32
- Describe SuperCluster M6-32 capacity
- Learn the configurations that SuperCluster M6-32 offers
Oracle SuperCluster M7 Overview
- Describe Oracle SuperCluster M7
- Describe SuperCluster M7 capacity
- Learn the configurations that SuperCluster M7 offers
SuperCluster Administration, Configuration and Maintenance
- Explain primary use cases of Oracle SuperCluster
- Explain and perform system administration tasks
- Perform system administration tasks by using Ops Center
- Describe how to use third-party management tools
- Describe how to connect an Oracle SuperCluster to an Oracle Exadata Storage Expansion Rack
- Gather information regarding hardware status
- Diagnose system problems
- Monitor overall appliance status
- Describe the different types of virtualization options available on a SuperCluster
- Differentiate between different types of SuperCluster domains (Application, Database, IO, and Root), and be able to describe the key attributes of each type of domain
- Describe the difference between zones and logical domains
Troubleshooting and Common Tasks
- Describe the basic troubleshooting methods used in Oracle SuperCluster
- Describe the LEDs on the components in Oracle SuperCluster
- Determine the status of system components
- Identify the location of all the log files
- Back up the Database Snapshots and/or Remote Replication
- Recover/restore data, get system back online after failure
- Understand the SuperCluster supplied tools and their purposes
- Understand the best practices for configuring Database and Application domains
- Understand SuperCluster maintenance tasks including patching, backup, proactive/reactive patching, system monitoring and diagnosing errors
- Search for and subscribe to My Oracle Support (MOS) best practices and solutions for all the components within the Sup