SPARC M6-32/M5-32 Server Administration
- Код курса: SPARCMA
- Длительность: 4 д.
- Цена: 133 600 Р
In the Oracle SPARC M6/M5-32 Server Administration course, you'll learn how to successfully describe, install, configure, maintain, administer, troubleshoot and upgrade software and hardware. If you are taking this class in a location other than Broomfield, CO, you will have remote access to the server for all software labs.
- Configure and troubleshoot a SPARC M6-32 server.
- Perform administrative activities on the SPARC M6-32 server.
- Troubleshoot the M6-32 Server.
- Perform administration tasks on the M6-32 Server.
- Configure PDoms.
- Configure LDoms.
Преимущества для Вас:
By investing in this course, you'll gain hands-on lab experience using an Oracle SPARC M6-32 system. You'll develop a deeper understanding of how SPARC M6-32 and M5-32 servers provide increased server utilization and workload consolidation; they do so using the most comprehensive built-in, no-cost, virtualization technologies in a single server.
- Data Center Manager
- Support Engineer
- System Administrator
- System Integrator
- Identify the components and architecture of the M6-32 and M5-32 Servers
- Install and configure M6-32 and M5-32 Servers
- Upgrade the firmware and software
- Perform administration tasks
- Configure Logical Domains (LDoms)
- Troubleshoot M6-32 and M5-32 Servers
- List the features and functions of the M6-32 and M5-32 Servers
Pекомендуемые дополнительные курсы:
- Oracle VM Server for SPARC: Installation and Configuration
The Oracle VM Server for SPARC: Installation and Configuration course teaches you how to create the infrastructure for cloud computing. Learn to deploy SPARC resources to create virtual machines, called domains.
- Oracle Solaris 11 Performance Management
This Oracle Solaris 11 Performance Management course introduces you to performance tuning principles, monitoring utilities, and tuning tools for the Oracle Solaris 11 Operating System. You will review how to monitor system efficiency.
SPARC M6-32 Administration Overview
- List the components of the server
- Describe the SPARC M6-32 features and functions
- Identify site-planning guidelines
- List the environmental requirements
- List the power requirements
- Upgrade an M5-32 server
- Classify and label architectural components
- Describe the architecture (ASICs)
- Describe data and address movement through the ASICs
- Describe configuration guidelines and best practices
- Document the functions of ILOM
- List the features of the ILOM external network
- Perform an initial configuration of the ILOM
- Update the ILOM firmware
Platform Configuration and Administration
- Manage user accounts
- Configure the service processor to use LDAP and DNS
- View the platform environment and hardware configurations
- Use the ILOM BUI
- Document the characteristics of a physical domain
- Choose between bounded and unbounded for a physical domain
- Allocate boards to a domain
- Power on a doman and monitor status
- Document the structure of the Open Boot PROM (OBP) device tree
- Monitor overall domain status
Logical Domain Configuration
- Create LDoms
- Add resourcces to LDoms
- Dynamically change LDoms
- Monitor LDoms
Data Collection and Fault Analysis
- Discuss the process for diagnosing faults
- Check for faults
- Manage events and audit logs
- Configure POST
- Interpret system LEDs
- Monitor the server
- Display server information
- Use Oracle Explorer and snapshot scripts to gather domain information