Oracle Comm Number Port for GSM (G-PORT)
- Код курса: CNP_GSM
- Длительность: 1 д.
- Цена: 42 525 Р
The Number Portability for GSM (G-Port) course provides students with an overview of the G-Port network architecture, GSM network components and terminology. This course identifies the purpose and function of the G-Port feature, while going through call flows for the number portability and mobile number portability environments.
- Describe how Message Signaling Units (MSUs) are affected by the G-Port feature.
- Describe how the MSISDN is extracted from the MSU.
- Describe how the MSISDN is conditioned for Real Time Database (RTDB) lookup.
- Describe how the SRI (Send Routing Information) response is sent to its destination.
- Activate the G-Port feature and its options
- Describe additional features associated with G-Port
- Locate additional detailed information in the Oracle documentation libraries used in this course.
- Describe G-Port and its relevance to Mobile Number Portability
- Use the EAGLE commands for G-Port Provisioning