Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c R2 Virtualizing Systems
- Код курса: 12cOpsV
- Длительность: 4 д.
- Цена: 172 000 Р
The Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c Virtualizing Systems course describes using Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center to manage Oracle VM Server for SPARC implementations, and provides hands on practices that augment your understanding of this virtualization technology.
- Describe virtualization capabilities in Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c.
- Prepare a lab environment for OVMSS virtualization activities.
- Create and manage storage libraries used to support OVMSS implementations.
- Create and manage OVMSS servers, guests, and server pools.
- Migrate OVMSS guests.
- Build network infrastructures to support OVMSS clouds.
- Manage I/O Domains.
- Manage root domains.
- Work with SR-IOV and Server Pools.
- Create OVMSS Clouds.
- Create OVMSS vServers.
Benefit by getting an in-depth learning experience using EM Ops Center 12c software to manage Oracle VM Server for SPARC implementations. Explore the Ops Center software to create and manage OVMSS servers and OVMSS guest OS instances, create OVMSS clouds, and manage I/O domains. This course describes managing structures that support OVMSS implementations, including storage libraries and server pools.
- Describe virtualization capabilities in Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center 12c
- Prepare a lab environment for OVMSS virtualization activities
- Create and manage storage libraries used to support OVMSS implementations
- Create and manage OVMSS servers, guests, and server pools
- Migrate OVMSS guests
- Build network infrastructures to support OVMSS clouds
- Create and use OVMSS clouds
- Manage I/O Domains
- Manage root domains
- Work with SR-IOV and Server pools
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 12c: Cloud Mgmt Workshop
Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c: Cloud Management Workshop training teaches you how to set up Infrastructure, Database and Middleware clouds. Learn to use the Cloud Self Service Portal and investigate consolidation and cloud deployment options.
- Enterprise Manager Ops Center Virtualization Overview
- Preparing the Lab Environment
- Managing Storage Libraries
- Managing OVMSS Servers
- Managing OVMSS Guest
- Creating and Managing Server Pools
- Migrating OVMSS Guests
- Working with Networks
- Creating OVMSS Clouds
- Creating vServers
- Creating I/O Domains
- Creating Root Domains
- Working on SR-IOV and Server Pools