Oracle Tuxedo 12c: Application Administration
- Код курса: 12cTAA
- Длительность: 5 д.
- Цена: 187 500 Р
This Oracle Tuxedo 12c training teaches administrators, architects & developers to administer Oracle Tuxedo applications. Learn the features and configurable capabilities of the product and how they relate to real-world scenarios.
- Configure Tuxedo application deployments.
- Execute capacity planning for applications that span multiple machines and domains.
- Configure Tuxedo applications to support native and remote clients to include Workstation and web services clients.
- Use advanced monitoring and dynamic performance configuration options.
- Secure Tuxedo applications and services.
- Configure Exalogic optimizations for Tuxedo.
- Create Tuxedo server and client executables from source code.
- Configure, monitor and troubleshoot various types of Tuxedo applications.
Review Tuxedo Software Components & Deployment Architectures
This course also includes a complete overview of Tuxedo software components and deployment architectures.It helps you plan and architect Tuxedo application strategies. Explore detailed information about the many static and run-time configuration options available to various Tuxedo applications.
- Introduction to Oracle Tuxedo
- Installation and Deployment
- Architecture Overview
- Tuxedo Application Configuration
- Monitor and Maintain Tuxedo Applications
- Tuxedo Remote Clients: Configuration and Administration
- Tuxedo Security Configuration and Administration
- Distributed Application Configuration and Administration
- Advanced Server Group Configuration
- Distributed Transaction Configuration and Administration
- Tuxedo Queuing Configuration and Administration
- Domain Gateway Configuration and Administration
- Accessing the Tuxedo Management Information Base (MIB)
- Monitor, Tune, and Troubleshoot Performance
- Using Tuxedo System and Applications Monitor (TSAM)
- Exalogic Optimizations for Tuxedo
- Describe Tuxedo architecture
- Configure and deploy Tuxedo applications
- Configure and deploy Tuxedo workstation clients and web service clients
- Configure and deploy SALT web services
- Execute Tuxedo administration tasks using command line tools
- Secure Tuxedo environments
- Configure multiple machine domains
- Configure advanced Tuxedo features
- Configure XA transactions
- Configure and deploy Tuxedo queues
- Configure and deploy Tuxedo events
- Configure multiple Tuxedo domains using domain gateways
- Monitor activity and performance of Tuxedo applications
- Administer Tuxedo using TSAM
- Configure Exalogic optimizations for Tuxedo
- Install Tuxedo products
Recommended Related Training Courses:
- Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud 2.x: System Administration New
This Exalogic Elastic Cloud training gives data center administrators the necessary skills to configure, manage, and monitor the hardware and software components of Oracle Exalogic. Learn how to apply Oracle's best practices regarding shared storage, networking, high availability, and backup and recovery.
- Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud 2.x: Cloud Management NEW
This Exalogic Elastic Cloud training gives you the skills to create and use cloud resources in a virtual data center. Learn how to use Exalogic Control to manage virtual accounts, networks, storage and servers.
- Oracle Tuxedo 11g: Rehost Mainframe Applications using ART
Application developers, architects, and administrators learn how to use Oracle Tuxedo ART to re-host their applications from the mainframe onto an open Tuxedo platform to reduce the overall cost of ownership required of applications running on the mainframe
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c: Administration I
This course teaches students how to perform the most important Oracle WebLogic Server 12c administrative tasks. It also provides an overview of the architecture and concepts of Oracle WebLogic Server 12c.
- Oracle Tuxedo 10g R3: Build SOA Applications Using SALT
This course describes how to enable current Tuxedo applications for SOA and how to build new SOA components using the Service Component Architecture (SCA) with Tuxedo as the platform.
Since SCA is a new feature of Services Architecture Leveraging Tuxedo (SALT), and is dependent on the SALT Web Services infrastructure, the course also describes how to configure and deploy SALT components in Tuxedo.
The addition of SALT and SCA in the Tuxedo infrastructure also delivers a number of new tools, which will be covered in the course.