Oracle Solaris Cluster Administration
- Код курса: SCA
- Длительность: 5 д.
- Цена: 187 500 Р
The Oracle Solaris Cluster Administration training helps you develop the skills needed to install and administer Oracle Solaris Cluster 3.3 3/13 hardware and software systems. You'll be introduced to Oracle Solaris Cluster 3.3 3/13 hardware and software product features, hardware configuration and software installation along with configuration, data service configuration, and system operation.
- Install Oracle Solaris Cluster.
- Use Cluster commands to administer global properties, quorum, disk paths and interconnect components.
- Build ZFS Storage pools and file systems for the cluster.
- Configure an IPMP group and fail over an adapter in the group.
- Create scalable and failover resource groups.
- Configure Oracle Solaris Zones, Failover Zones and Zone Clusters.
Преимущества для Вас
Investing in this course will help you develop a deeper understanding of how to install, configure and administer an Oracle Solaris Cluster - skills that can be applied to your daily job. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you gain the skills necessary to create a robust environment, which allows for the balancing of workloads and failover of applications.
Gain Hands-On Experience
This course provides an intensive hands-on experience for key system administration tasks. You'll get hands-on experience insta
- Configure solaris10 branded zone, build zone clusters, migrate scalable application from global zone to zone cluster, convert a scalable application to failover application in zone
- Describe the major Oracle Solaris Cluster hardware and software components and functions
- Configure access to node consoles and the cluster console software
- Install and configure the Oracle Solaris Cluster software
- Configure Oracle Solaris Cluster quorum devices and device fencing
- Configure and use ZFS in the Oracle Solaris Cluster software environment
- Configure Solaris Volume Manager software in the Oracle Solaris Cluster software environment
- Create Internet Protocol Multipathing (IPMP) failover groups in the Oracle Solaris Cluster software environment
- Describe resources and resource groups, configure a failover data service resource group (Network File System [NFS]), and configure a scalable data service resource group (Apache)
Рекомендованные дополнительные курсы:
- Oracle Solaris Cluster Advanced Administration
The Oracle Solaris Cluster Advanced Administration course provides you with advanced configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting skills to administer Oracle Solaris Cluster 3.3 3/13 on Oracle Solaris 10.
- Oracle Solaris 10 Performance Management
The Oracle Solaris 10 Performance Management course introduces students to performance tuning principles, monitoring utilities and tuning tools for the Oracle Solaris 10 Operating System (Oracle Solaris 10 OS). The course includes a review of Solaris subsystems and the utilities provided to monitor system efficiency including kstat, sar, vmstat, iostat, netstat, mpstat, nfsstat, ps, prstat, pmap, the proc tools, truss, dtrace, the DTrace Toolkit, cpustat, cputrack, swap, lockstat, and mdb. This revision also includes a section on resource management using zones and pools, as well as content related to Solaris Studio tools. The course format is divided into three major sections: tools, OS theory, and strategy and actions.
- Oracle Solaris 10 ZFS Administration
Oracle Solaris ZFS offers a dramatic advance in data management, with an innovative approach to data integrity, tremendous performance improvements, and a welcome integration of file system and volume management capabilities using storage pools. Learn how to set up, configure, administer, and manage Oracle Solaris ZFS storage pools and file systems.
- Planning the Oracle Solaris Cluster Environment
- Establishing Cluster Node Console Connectivity
- Preparing for the Oracle Solaris Cluster Installation
- Installing and Configuring the Oracle Solaris Cluster Software
- Performing Oracle Solaris Cluster Administration
- Using ZFS With Oracle Solaris Cluster Software
- Using Solaris Volume Manager With Oracle Solaris Cluster Software
- Managing the Public Network With IPMP
- Managing Data Services, Resource Groups, and HA-NFS
- Configuring Scalable Services and Advanced Resource Group Relationships
- Using Oracle Solaris Zones in Oracle Solaris Cluster
- Exploring Oracle Solaris Cluster Use Cases