Fusion Applications: Extend Applications with ADF
- Код курса: FA_ADF
- Длительность: 5 д.
- Цена: 200 000 Р
This course shows developers how to extend and customize Oracle Fusion Applications using both run-time composers and JDeveloper. You'll learn run-time browser-based & design-time customizations, as well as extensions using JDeveloper.
Use JDeveloper and Oracle ADF to extend Oracle Fusion Applications.
Customize the User Interface of an Oracle Fusion application.
Extend the data model of an Oracle Fusion application.
Describe Design-time and Run-time customizations and determine when to use each.
Use Fusion Middleware tools to customize Fusion Applications, while maintaining supportability.
Identify the options for customizing Oracle Fusion applications.
Преимущества для Вас:
Set a new standard for the way your organization innovates, works, and adopts technology. Lower costs and decrease risk for implementation, integration, and innovation by using your new skills to extend and customize Oracle Fusion Applications.
Oracle Fusion Applications
While Oracle Fusion applications provide robust out-of-the-box functionality, there may be areas within applications that you need to change to meet your business needs. Oracle Fusion applications are built so that business analyst users can make those changes in an upgrade-safe manner.
- Customize the data model
- Extend a data model
- Customize the user interface
- Use MetaData Services to manage customizations
- Describe the ADF technology stack for Fusion Applications (Model-View-Controller)
- Explain how WebCenter works with JDeveloper to customize applications
- Customize Oracle Fusion applications using run-time facilities
Pекомендуемые дополнительные курсы:
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g: Build Applications with ADF I
This Fusion Middleware 11g training is ideal for developers who want to build Java EE applications using Oracle ADF. Use Oracle JDeveloper 11g Release 1 Patch Set 1 to build, test and deploy web applications.
- Introduction to Extending and Customizing Oracle Fusion Applications
- Using Fusion Middleware Tools
- Implementing End-User Personalizations at Run Time
- Performing Run-Time Customizations for Groups of Users
- Managing Run-Time Customizations
- Understanding Design-time Customizations
- Extending the Data Model
- Customizing Data Services
- Customizing Validation
- Binding UI Components to Data
- Adding Functionality to Pages
- Achieving the Required Layout
- Planning the User Interface
- Ensuring Reusability
- Passing Values Between UI Elements
- Implementing Transactional Capabilities
- Administering Customized Applications