R12.x Install/Patch/Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite
- Код курса: IPM_R12
- Длительность: 5 д.
- Цена: 200 000 Р
This class provides training applicable to Oracle E-Business Suite Releases 12.0 and 12.1. It does not cover Release 12.2 new features such as Online Patching. An overview of these features is provided by the R12.2 Patching and Maintenance Technical Overview class.
This course explains how to go about installing and maintaining an Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.x system. It's applicable for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
- Install Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Identify key files and their purposes.
- Navigate the file system and database.
- Run maintenance tools and utilities.
- Apply patches.
- Clone Oracle E-Business Suite.
Both Standard and Express installation types are covered in detail. Maintenance topics include a detailed examination of the standard tools and utilities, as well as an in-depth look at patching an Oracle E-Business Suite system.
Goals of this Course
After this course, you'll be able to make informed decisions about how to install an Oracle E-Business Suite system that meets specific requirements. You'll also know how to maintain the system afterwards.
You'll participate in extensive hands-on practices. These include: performing an installation on a Linux system, navigating the file system to locate key files, running the standard maintenance tools and utilities, applying patches and carrying out cloning operations.
- Gain an overview of Oracle E-Business Suite
- Install Oracle E-Business Suite
- Describe Oracle E-Business Suite architecture
- Identify key files and their purposes
- Navigate the Oracle E-Business Suite file system
- Identify key features of the Oracle E-Business Suite database
- List advanced configuration options
- Run Oracle E-Business Suite maintenance utilities
- Apply patches to an Oracle E-Business Suite system
- Clone Oracle E-Business Suite
- Oracle E-Business Suite Overview
- Preparing For Your Installation
- Performing an Installation
- Finishing Your Installation
- Oracle E-Business Suite Components
- Environment Files, Control Scripts, and Languages
- Oracle E-Business Suite File System
- Oracle E-Business Suite Database
- Advanced Configuration Options
- Using the AD Utilities
- AD Administration: Generate Applications Files Tasks
- AD Administration: Maintain Applications Files Tasks
- AD Administration: Maintain Database Entities Tasks
- AD Administration: Compile/Reload Database Entities Tasks
- AD Administration: Non-Interactive Operation and Maintenance Mode
- Special Utilities
- License Manager
- Reporting Utilities
- Configuration Utilities
- Patching and the AutoPatch Process
- Cloning Oracle E-Business Suite