Oracle Coherence 12c: New Features
- Код курса: 12cCNF
- Длительность: 2 д.
- Цена: 44 700 р.
This Oracle Coherence 12c training teaches you about the new features that have been incorporated into the 12c Coherence product since the release of Coherence 3.6. These new features are found in a wide range of areas.
- Configure Managed Coherence Servers in a WLS Domain.
- Develop Interceptors using the Live Events.
- Implement Coherence REST.
- Implement large data grids using Elastic Data.
- Develop Grid Archives.
- Perform automatic POF generation using POF annotations.
- Integrate Oracle Coherence using Oracle GoldenGate.
Benefits to You
Provide your organization fast access to frequently used data to provide scalability for mission-critical applications. Become knowledgeable about Oracle Coherence and WebLogic integration.
Significant New Features
Significant new features include coverage of the groundbreaking Coherence and WebLogic integration, including Grid Archives or GARs, Coherence REST, Coherence Elastic Data, Integration with Oracle GoldenGate and more.
- Implement interceptors using the Live Event Model
- Extend objects to support REST using JAXB or JSON
- Implement atomic transactions in Entry processors which span multiple caches
- Configure RAM and or File based Journals and Elastic data
- Automate the creation of POF serializers using annotations
- Create, configure and deploy Coherence Container GAR files
- Improve query performance using explain plans and trace
- Enumerate the features of the Oracle Goldengate integration for Coherence
- Edit configuration and projects more easily using Eclipse and OEPE
New Features Themes and Introduction
XSD, POF, and Other Improvements
REpresentational State Transfer
Unified Event Model
Managed Coherence Servers
Coherence*Web and other Integration Improvements
Начало курса: 10.06.19