Oracle R Enterprise Essentials
- Код курса: REE
- Длительность: 2 д.
- Цена: 44 700 р.
This Oracle R Enterprise Essentials training will teach you how to leverage the Oracle Database as a high performance computing platform from the powerful R statistical programming language and environment. Overcome the memory limitations of the open source client R engine. Prepare data, perform statistical analysis, and build predictive models on Big Data data sets that are generally impossible with open source R. Generate graphics and invoke R scripts from SQL for integration with the Oracle stack!
- Start up R, load ORE, and connect to Oracle Database.
- Use common constructs of the R language.
- Use the ORE Transparency Layer.
- Use ORE for embedded R execution.
- Use ORE predictive analytics packages.
- Use ROracle.
Преимущества для Вас:
By taking this course, you will get a chance to manipulate database data using the R language. You will develop the knowledge and skills to use Oracle Database for predictive analysis using R. Leverage the database server machine for executing R scripts from SQL and R, both individually and in a data-parallel and task-parallel manner.
Oracle has adopted R as a language and environment to support statisticians, data analysts, and data scientists in performing statistical data analysis and advanced analytics, as well as generating sophisticated graphics. Oracle R Enterprise (ORE) is a component of the Oracle Database Advanced Analytics Option. ORE makes the open source R statistical programming language and environment ready for the enterprise and big data.
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Required Prerequisites
- Experience with statistics
- Suggested Prerequisites
- R programming experience
- Start up R, load ORE, and connect to Oracle Database
- Apply R Language Basics
- Use the ORE Transparency Layer
- Use ORE for embedded R execution
- Use ORE predictive analytics packages
- Interact directly with Oracle Database objects using ROracle
Introducing Oracle R Enterprise
- Using R: What, Who, and Why?
- R User Interfaces
- Oracle's Strategy for R
Getting Started with ORE
- Prerequisites for Using ORE
- Starting R and Loading ORE
- Basic Database Interaction with ORE
Introducing the R Language and Environment
- Accessing R Help
- R language basics
- Debugging with R
Producing Graphs in R and ORE
- R Graph Types
- R Graphics Packages
- Overloaded Functions for ORE
Using the ORE Transparency Layer - Part 1
- Introducing the Transparency Layer
- Working with Oracle Database
- ORE Packages, Classes, and Functions
- Common Data Transformations and Data Type Mapping
Using the ORE Transparency Layer - Part 2
- Object Persistence
- Ordering Framework
- In-database Sampling and Random Partitioning
- Case Study Examination
ORE Embedded R Execution - R Interface
- Rationale for Embedded R Execution
- Embedded R Execution
- Connecting to Databases from an Embedded R Function
- Generating Graphs within an Embedded R Function
ORE Embedded R Execution - SQL Interface
- Embedded R Execution
- Using R Scripts in the Database Repository
- Generating Output Using rq*Eval Functions
- Parallel Execution for Embedded R Scripts
Using ORE Predictive Analytics - Part 1
- Using Functions in the OREdm Package
- Using Functions in the OREmodels Package
Using ORE Predictive Analytics - Part 2
- Scoring data within R models in the database
- Preparing Time Series Data
- Exponential Smoothing for Time Series Data Predictions
Using ROracle for Direct Database Access
- What is ROracle?
- Table Access Methods
- Query Execution
Начало курса: 07.05.18