Oracle Coherence 12c: Administer and Troubleshoot Clusters
- Код курса: 12cCATC
- Длительность: 5 д.
- Цена: 111 750 р.
This Oracle Coherence 12c: Administer and Troubleshoot Clusters training covers all the essential knowledge required to administer Coherence in both stand-alone and WebLogic Clusters. Deep dive into different scenarios and how this solution can help you navigate your way through it.
Describe Coherence and its core features.
Identify the role of a Coherence administrator.
Install, script and configure Coherence.
Understand caching and what a Coherence administrator needs to know about caching
Configure and deploy the GoldenGate Hot Cache adapter.
Identify and deploy Coherence applications.
Understand the differences between standalone Coherence and WebLogic-hosted Coherence instances.
Monitor Coherence and Coherence applications in standalone and WebLogic environments.
Identify common Coherence problems and how they are triaged.
Преимущества для Вас:
Enrolling in this course will help you develop the knowledge to successfully create and manage Coherence clusters either in stand-alone or WebLogic environments. In addition, you will learn all the major subsystems of Coherence and how to configure, deploy and manage these areas.
Expert Oracle University instructors will use carefully crafted lab exercises to guide you through installation, configuration and common uses of Coherence and its major subsystems. Participating in hands-on exercises will solidify your new knowledge and help you apply it to your daily tasks.
Examine Coherence & WebLogic Server
This course will demonstrate how Coherence applications get deployed to WebLogic Server and how Coherence clusters are created and managed in a WebLogic environment. You'll also learn which WebLogic console features are involved in Coherence Server management within a WLS domain.
- Introduction to Coherence
- Coherence Basics
- Cluster Management
- Cluster Provisioning
- Configuring Coherence Caches
- Introduction to Coherence Monitoring
- Coherence Cluster Monitoring
- Coherence Troubleshooting and Performance Tuning
- Coherence and REST
- Coherence and GoldenGate HotCache
- WebLogic Server and Coherence
- Oracle Enterprise Manager and Coherence
- Test, configure and troubleshoot network and other components of a Coherence cluster to maximize performance
- Describe, configure and deploy local, replicated, distributed and near cache topology architectures
- Install and manage Coherence within WebLogic Server
- Configure, manage and secure Coherence REST
- Identify and describe the basic tasks for performance tuning Coherence cache
- Monitor and manage Coherence using JMX and Coherence reporting tools
- Troubleshoot a Coherence cluster
- Configure the GoldenGate/Coherence HotCache adapter
- Install, configure and start Coherence clusters in both stand-alone and WebLogic environments
Recommended Related Training Courses:
Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud 2.x: Middleware Deployment NEW
This Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud 2.x: Middleware Deployment training teaches you how to effectively implement an Oracle Fusion Middleware application on the Oracle Exalogic platform. Use a hands-on learning approach to deploy a typical middleware application that takes advantage of the unique storage, network and cloud characteristics of Exalogic.
Начало курса: 12.02.18