Oracle Database: SQL Workshop II
- Код курса: SQLII
- Длительность: 2 д.
- Цена: 44 700 р.
This Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals II Self-Study Course teaches you about the advanced features of SQL; these features allow database users to query and manipulate relational database data. This course is designed to teach you about advanced SQL features, querying techniques and reporting.
Control privileges at the object and system level.
Use group operations to create reports.
Manage schema objects.
Search data using advanced subqueries.
Retrieve hierarchical data.
Manipulate data with subqueries.
Understand regular expression support.
Преимущества для Вас:
By enrolling in this Oracle University Self-Study Course, you'll be able to learn from any location at any time by accessing downloaded course materials at your own pace. You'll develop deeper knowledge of the fundamentals of Oracle Database 11g, as well as skills that you can apply directly to your daily job to improve querying and reporting within your organization.
- Oracle Database 11g: Controlling User Access and Managing Schema Objects
- Oracle Database 11g: Data Dictionary Views and Large Data Sets
- Oracle Database 11g: Managing Data in Different Time Zones
- Oracle Database 11g: Using Subqueries and Regular Expressions
- Identify the steps for managing data in different time zones in Oracle Database 11g, for managing time intervals, and for using date-time functions
- Recognize the steps for retrieving data using subqueries and using regular expressions to search for, match, and replace strings
- Recognize the steps for controlling user access to objects and also for maintaining these objects by dropping columns and adding constraints and indexes
- Recognize the steps for querying data dictionary views to view schema objects, and for performing operations on large amounts of data, such as inserting data into multiple tables
Начало курса: 01.03.18