Oracle Access Management 12c: Administration Essentials
- Код курса: 12cAMA
- Длительность: 5 д.
- Цена: 132 750 р.
This Oracle Access Management 12c PS3: Administration Essentials training teaches you how to install, configure and implement a real life deployment of Oracle Access Manager 12c PS3 (18.104.22.168). Work with expert Oracle University instructors to install, troubleshoot, diagnose and more.
- Install and configure Oracle Access Manager 12c PS3.
- Configure servers, data sources and agents.
- Set up policy configuration (shared components and application domain).
- Manage sign-on, sign-off and sessions.
- Configure detached credential collector [DCC]
- Set up auditing, logging and troubleshooting for OAM 12c PS3.
- Manage sessions, policy and agents with the REST API.
Benefits to You
By taking this course, you'll develop a deep understanding of key concepts of Access Management that include configuring WebGates and User Stores. You'll walk away with the knowledge and skills to create authentication and authorization policies to protect resources and understand session management and single sign on.
Troubleshoot & Diagnose
Expert Oracle University instructors will also teach you how to troubleshoot, diagnose and monitor the OAM deployment environment. You'll explore the Oracle Fusion Middleware Audit Framework, a centralized audit framework to the OAM and other Fusion Middleware component products.
Finally, you'll learn how to generate audit reports for OAM deployments. You will also learn about a solution to provide Single Sign-On for hybrid on-premise and cloud environments.
- Install and configure Oracle Access Manager (OAM 12c)
- Configure servers, data sources, and agents
- Set up policy configuration (shared components and application domain)
- Manage sign-on, sign-off, and sessions
- Explain and set up auditing and logging for OAM 12c
- Troubleshoot OAM 12c
- Learn About Hybrid Cloud and On-Premise Access Management
- Configure and explain WLS, identity assertion, OAM assertion provider, and WLS authenticator
- Configure Detached Credential Collectors
- Configure OAM Reports in BI Publisher
- Overview of Access Manager
- Installation and Configuration
- System Configuration: Servers, Datasources and Agents
- Policy Configuration: Shared Components and Application Domains
- SSO and Session Management
- Using Oracle Access Manager With WebLogic Applications
- Auditing and Logging
- Troubleshooting and Management
- Using Oracle Access Manager in Hybrid Environments