Oracle Database 18c: High Availability New Features
- Код курса: 18cHA_NF
- Длительность: 1 д.
- Цена: 22 350 р.
In the Oracle Database 18c: High Availability New Features course, students will learn about new software features and improvements found in Oracle Clusterware, Oracle ASM, Real Application Clusters, and Oracle Data Guard. After completing the course, students will be able to:
- Configure and implement Oracle Clusterware enhancments.
- Use and manage ASM using the new features in this release.
- Use additional enhancements for Oracle ACFS and ADVM.
- Leverage Oracle RAC new featuers found in this release.
- Configure and use Oracle Data Guard new features.
- Use new Data Guard Broker commands.
Benefits To You
By enrolling in this course, you'll learn how to better implement High Avaiability features found in Oracle Clusterware, ASM, ACFS, RAC and Data Guard in your own computing environment.
- Data Warehouse Administrator
- Database Administrators
- Sales Consultants
- Support Engineer
- Technical Administrator
- Use additional enhancements for Oracle ACFS and ADVM
- Leverage Oracle RAC new featuers found in this release
- Configure and use Oracle Data Guard new features
- Use new Data Guard Broker commands
- Configure and implement Oracle Clusterware enhancments
- Use and manage ASM using the new features in this release
- Configure and manage Cross-Domain Protocol Proxies
- Implement Shared SCAN VIPs
- Create point-in-time database clones using Oracle ASM file group enhancements
- Convert normal or high redundancy disk groups to flex disk groups
- Enable/disable Hardware Assisted Resilient Data (HARD) checking
- Manage role reversal for primary and standby ACFS sites
- Replicate a mounted file system or a snapshot of a mounted file system
- Incorporate updated acfsutil commands for better management of Oracle ACFS snapshots
- Describe the benefits of Continuous Application Availability
- Perform an Image-based Oracle RAC Database Installation
- List the benefits of Read-Only Oracle Homes
- Implement Private Temporary Tables on Active Data Guard Instances
Oracle Data Guard
- Database Nologging Enhancements
- Explore New Data Guard Broker Commands
- List and describe the new Data Guard Configurable Properties