Oracle Service Bus 12c: Design and Integrate Services
- Код курса: SB12cDI
- Длительность: 4 д.
- Цена: 150 000 р.
This Oracle Service Bus 12c: Design and Integrate Services training takes a use case driven approach to explain the OSB capabilities of connecting, mediating and coordinating the interaction between different applications and services across a variety of platforms, protocols, and interface technologies. Expert Oracle University instructors discuss OSB as a common infrastructure in support of a broad scale SOA initiative.
- Use Oracle Service Bus 12c to make services interact in a decouple manner.
- Implement enterprise-quality message flows with Service Bus 12c.
- Implement message validation, routing, transformation and enrichment.
- Integrate services with legacy systems.
- Enable service level abstraction.
Преимущества для Вас:
Taking this course will teach you how to use Oracle Service Bus 12c to make services interact in a decouple manner - overcoming the challenges of location transparency, transport protocol mediation, message validation, message routing, message transformation, message enhancement and security in an integration project. Oracle Service Bus can help your enterprise integration without having to write your own integration logic for every application.
- Implement message validation, routing, transformation and enrichment
- Integrate services with legacy systems
- Provide reliable delivery of messages between applications
- Use Oracle Service Bus and OWSM to secure services
- Test, debug, and troubleshoot Oracle Service Bus applications
- List Oracle Service Bus capabilities
- Enable service level abstraction
- Describe Oracle Service Bus architecture and functional layers
- Expose a SOAP service as a REST service
Introducing Oracle Service Bus
Getting Started with Service Bus Applications
Basics of Message Flow
Validating Messages and Error Handling
Processing Messages with Concurrent Calls
Adapters and Transports
Service Bus Security
Начало курса: 12.03.2018