Oracle BPM 12c: Advanced Implementation
- Код курса: BPM12cAI
- Длительность: 5 д.
- Цена: 132 750 р.
This Oracle BPM 12c: Advanced Implementation Ed 1 training teaches you how to create more complex process models to meet your business needs through using different types of events, including message, signal and timer events. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to manage synchronous and asynchronous communication between processes and subprocesses, peer processes and other services.
- Write scripts using XPath, XSLT and Groovy.
- Use the debugger to follow the route of a token through the process.
- Understand exception handling, including the use of event subprocesses and "skip" and "back" actions.
- Customize the UI with or without ADF.
- Use the human workflow and BPM APIs and advanced web form rules.
- Use the Process Composer interface to create dynamic web forms that use web form rules
- Create complex expressions for data mapping using XPath, XSLT, and Groovy, and determine which scripting language is best suited to a particular requirement
- Create and test complex business rules that use decision tables and verbal rules
- Use a REST service in the process
- Define complex approval flows using the SOA human workflow editor and business rules
- Send and receive messages of various types to/from another process, subprocess, or peer process
- Use an event subprocess to handle errors at the process level
- Use skip and back to enable the token to return to a parent process at a particular point after an error has been caught
- Use a Notification activity to send an email from a process
- Create an ADF task flow for more complex user interaction with human tasks
- Customize the BPM Workspace with new logo, title, and skin.
- Use the human workflow API to list current active instances
- Use the Debugger to track the path of the token through the process
- Review of Oracle BPM Architecture and Tools
- Data in a BPM Process
- Business Rules
- Human Workflow
- Implementing ServiceTasks
- Overview of Events
- Controlling and Organizing the Process Flow
- Handling Exceptions in the BPM Process
- User Interface Customization overview
- An Introduction to using ADF to Developing the User Interface
- Building Advanced Web Forms
- Customizing the BPM Workspace
Начало курса: 13.08.2018