Oracle VM Server for x86: Implementation
- Код курса: VM_x86_I
- Длительность: 3 д.
- Цена: 67 050 р.
The Oracle VM Server for x86: Implementation course teaches you how to enhance cloud effectiveness with rapid deployment of cloud resources and applications. You will learn how to administer, redistribute, troubleshoot and protect Oracle VM resources to ensure seamless and continuous access of your applications.
Oracle VM offers a dynamic architecture which allows you to effectively deploy server virtualization to consolidate application workloads and ensure uninterrupted cloud services. Using extensive hands-on practices, this course prepares you to respond quickly to changing business conditions.
- Effectively administer the Oracle VM environment by using the appropriate management tool.
- Automate the provisioning of virtual machines.
- Redeploy cloud resources to meet requirements.
- Track and solve issues at each operational layer.
- Protect Oracle VM resources.
- Incorporate key components into your D/R strategy.
Преимущества для Вас:
Maximize Cloud Resources
By taking this course, you'll learn the tools and processes to accelerate your private cloud deployments and redeploy resources effectively. Server virtualization is the first step to delivery of application and cloud services. In your Oracle VM environment, you have the ability to deploy and redeploy standardized and pre-configured software appliances to meet workload objectives and to redistribute physical and virtual resources to maximize resources for your application workload.
Increase Application Availability
Virtual environments introduce challenges for isolating and solving problems. Taking this course will teach you how to detect problems at every layer of the Oracle VM environment, while capturing a configuration snapshot of your environment before making changes. This is an effective way to communicate vital information about your environment to Oracle support.
Protect Cloud Resources
This course will also help you develop the knowledge and skills learn to identify the resources that you must protect. You'll develop an understanding of the steps to back up and recover these resources. Expert Oracle University instructors will help you explore environment-wide recovery scenarios and gain knowledge you can use as a blueprint for your disaster recovery strategy.
- Increase administrative reach with the Oracle VM Web Services API
- Create virtual machines by importing existing resources and migrating guests from other platforms
- Perform dynamic resource changes to running virtual machines
- Automate the configuration of virtual machines when they boot for the first time
- Redeploy Oracle VM servers, server pools and repositories in response to changing requirements in your Oracle VM environment
- Use tools and commands to examine the status of Oracle VM components and to identify problems
- Identify Oracle VM components to protect and establish guidelines for backing up and restoring these components
- Learn to recover your Oracle VM environment by using disaster scenarios
- Integrate lessons learned during recovery to your D/R plans
- Administer your Oracle VM environment by using the Oracle VM Manager UI and the Oracle VM CLI
- Oracle VM Manager UI and Oracle VM CLI
- Oracle VM Web Services
- Managing Virtual Machines
- Oracle VM Guest Additions
- Backup and Restore - D/R Concepts
Начало курса: 13.06.2018