Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud 2.x for Architects
- Код курса: ExECA
- Длительность: 2 д.
- Цена: 84 150 р.
The Exalogic engineered system provides your mission-critical applications with a high performance, reliable, and secure ecosystem. Oracle Exalogic Elastic Cloud 2.x for Architects helps ensure that IT organizations can successfully integrate their applications into this unique environment that includes InfiniBand networks, ZFS storage, and virtual data centers.
- Create an Exalogic implementation road map.
- Design Exalogic accounts and vServers to support an application.
- Identify key best practices related to Exalogic networking and storage.
- Plan for backup, disaster recovery, and patches.
- IT Road Map
- Identify the core design decisions and implementation tasks for Exalogic deployments, from installation through
- production, maintenance, and disaster recovery.
- Design accounts, vServers, networks, and distribution groups to support an implementation. Learn how best to isolate
- network and storage data within a shared Exalogic infrastructure.
- Networks and Storage
- Design public and private networks on the InfiniBand fabric along with NFS projects and shares on the Exalogic storage
- SOA Architect
- Systems Architects
Pекомендуемая предварительная подготовка:
Familiarity with Fusion Middleware
Familiarity with basic Unix network and storage concepts
- Enumerate the core elements of an Exalogic solution
- Plan an Exalogic installation
- Describe the relationship of Fusion Middleware to Exalogic
- Design cloud accounts, users, and vServers
- Design Exalogic networks
- Design Exalogic storage projects and shares
- Identify Exalogic security best practices
- Design for high availability and maintainability on Exalogic
- Plan for backup and disaster recovery on Exalogic
- Identify Exalogic patching tools
The Exalogic Solution
- Why Exalogic?
- Machine Topology
- What is InfiniBand?
- Comparing Rack Configurations
- Server Virtualization and vServers
- What is Exalogic Control?
- Exalogic Deployment Phases
- Implementation Road Map
Fusion Middleware and Exalogic
- WebLogic Server Overview
- Load Balancing Considerations
- Traffic Director Overview
- Basic Exalogic and WebLogic Examples
- Exalogic and Coherence Example
- Exalogic and SOA Suite Example
- General Database Considerations
Oracle Applications and Exalogic
- Application Templates for Exalogic
- IP over InfiniBand Networks
- Ethernet over InfiniBand Networks
- Network High Availability
- Public Network Recommendations
- Private Network Example
- Exadata Networking
- EoIB and VLAN Recommendations
- Network Recommendations for FMW
- Exalogic Storage Options
- ZFS Appliance Capabilities
- Projects and Shares
- Comparing Volumes and Shares
- Storage Recommendations for FMW
- Redundant Installations and Rolling Upgrades
- FMW Storage Examples
- Recommended NFS v4 Architecture
- What is an Account?
- What is a vCPU?
- What is a vServer Type?
- What is a vServer Template?
- What is a Distribution Group?
- vServer High Availability
- Account Example
- How Many Servers to Run on a vServer
Security and Multitenancy
- Partition Membership
- EoIB, VLANs and Partitions
- Storage Access Control
- Shared Services in a vDC
- LDAP Load Balancing
- Traffic Director Firewall
Backup and Recovery
- ZFS Snapshots
- OS Snapshots
- Volume Snapshots
- Exalogic Backup Recommendations
- FMW Backup Recommendations
- Integration with External ZFS
- Integration with Tape Backup
- Discovery Recovery Topology
- Recommended DR Architecture
- DR Best Practices
- ZFS Storage Replication
- Storage Replication Modes
- FMW Replication Recommendations
- vDC and DR Considerations
- Oracle Site Guard
Patching and Maintenance
- Hardware Maintainability
- ASR Framework
- Exalogic Patch Set Updates
- Exalogic YUM Recommendations