Oracle Access Manager 11g R2: Advanced Administration Workshop
- Код курса: 11gAWR
- Длительность: 5 д.
- Цена: 150 450 р.
This Oracle Access Manager 11g R2: Administration Workshop training is designed for administrators. Once you're comfortable with installing, configuring, managing, troubleshooting, diagnosing and basic administration of Oracle Access Manager 11g R2, expert Oracle University instructors will teach you more advanced administration topics in this course.
- Perform deployment life-cycle operations including moving from development, to testing and production environments.
- Configure high availability for OAM Component domain.
- Integrate Oracle Access Manager with Oracle Identity Manager to provide complex password management capability and self-service user registration.
- Configure strong authentication by integrating Oracle Access Manager with Oracle Adaptive Access Manager.
- Configure Windows Native Authentication capability for Active Directory in a multi-domain architecture.
- Upgrade Oracle Access Manager 11g R1 to Oracle Access Manager 11g R2.
- Integrate Oracle Access Manager with Oracle Mobile and Social services.
- Perform horizontal migration of OAM domain from test to production (t2p deployment)
- Configure OAM domain for high availability deployment
- Enable Windows Native Authentication (WNA) with OAM using multi-domain Active Directory deployment architecture
- Integrate Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) with OAM for strong authentication capabilities
- Integrate Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) with OAM for strong password management and self service registration and tracking capabilities
- Perform social login using google to demonstrate Social services integration with OAM
- Setup mobile service integration with OAM
- Upgrade OAM 11g R1 (18.104.22.168.0) to OAM 11g R2 (22.214.171.124.0)
- Support Engineer
- Security Administrators
- System Administrator
- Technical Consultant
- Team Leader
- Technical Administrator
- System Integrator
- Sales Consultants
- A good solid working knowledge of Oracle Access Manager 11g R2.
- Install, configure and management of Oracle Access Manager 11g R2.
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting of Oracle Access Manager 11g R2.
- A good understanding of webgates, datasources, host identifiers, LDAP Schemes and modules, application domains within the context of OAM 11g R2.
- Oracle Access Manager 11g R2: Administration Essentials
- General Security concepts
- Knowledge of Identity and Access management products
Дополнительное рекомендуемое обучение:
- Oracle Adaptive Access Manager 11g: Administration
- Oracle Unified Directory 11g: Services Deployment Essentials
- Oracle Directory Services 11g: Administration
Upgrade OAM 11g R1 to OAM 11g R2
- Upgrade from OAM 11g R1 to OAM 11g R1 PS1
- Upgrade from OAM 11g R1 PS1 to OAM 11g R2
Move OAM domain from test to production environment
- Copy the binaries from the test machine.
- Create the archive of the Oracle Weblogic Server domain configuration, the OHS instance configuration, and the OAM policy data on the test machine
- Create the OAM product metadata repository on the production machine
- Import the metadata and OAM policy data in the production database
- Configure the OAM Domain by using the configuration that you copied from the test machine
- Configure the OHS instance on the production machine using the configuration that you copied from the test machine
Configure High Availability for OAM domain
- Create OAM Cluster
- Add the existing OAM Server to the cluster and target applications and data sources to the cluster
- Create a second Oracle Access Manager server instance
- Instantiate the second OAM Server in the cluster
- Set request cache type
- Create a new OHS Instance as load-balancer for Oracle Access Manager server instances
- Modify and reconfigure the definition for Oracle Access Manager 11g WebGate
- Test HA deployment
Enable Windows Native Authentication (WNA) with OAM using multi-domain Active Directory (AD) deployment architecture
- Study the multi-domain AD configuration with transitive trust relationship
- Create a OAM system account in AD
- Create keytab file and modify krb5.conf files
- Create AD datasources in OAM
- Configure parameter values for the custom authentication module for the Kerberos Plug-in
- Modify the authentication scheme and protected application domain to use the Kerberos plug-in
- Set custom logging to troubleshoot any WNA Kerberos Issues
- Test WNA for users on both AD domains
Integrate Oracle Adaptive Access Manager (OAAM) with OAM for strong authentication capabilities
- Extend OAM domain to configure OAAM
- Register the OAAM Server as a Partner Application with OAM
- Validate the TAPScheme Definition in Oracle Access Manager
- Run setupOAMTapIntegration.sh to configure OAM for TAP integration.
- Protect a Resource with the TAP Scheme
- Set Up One Time Pin (OTP)
- Configure OTP challenge for step-up authentication usecase
- Validate Strong authentication capabilities of OAAM
Integrate Oracle Mobile service with OAM
- Add OAM server as a target of the OAAM Data Source
- Install Mobile Client Simulator Tool
- Enable Mobile and Social in the Oracle Access Management Suite
- Create application profile entries for Mobile and Social Applications
- Configure applications for Single Sign-On and enable OAAM Security Handler
- Use the Mobile Client Simulator Tool to invoke various operations such as Application profile, Register, Authenticate, Access etc.
Integrate Oracle Social service with OAM
- Configure user profile service provider for OUD
- Configure user profile service profile
- Modify or create OAM application profile with same name as application domain name that you want to protect
- Verify OICScheme
- Configure Social Login with Google
- Configure OAM Domain to use Mobile and Social Login using OICScheme
- Test social login using google account
Integrate OAM with Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) and OAAM
- Install and configure OIM and SOA servers in a seperate domain
- Pre Configure OUD for LDAP Synchronization
- Configure OIM Server and Design Console
- Running LDAP Post Configuration Utility
- Setup oamEnabled Parameter for Identity Virtualization Library(libOVD)
- Install and Perform Health Checks using Diagnostic Dashboard
- PreConfigure Identity Store and Prepare ID Store for WLS, OAM, OAAM, OIM
- Run idmConfig tools with configOAM and configOIM options and update SOA Composites
Начало курса: 23.09.2019