Fusion Applications: Security Fundamentals
- Код курса: FA_SF
- Длительность: 3 д.
- Цена: 112 500 р.
This Fusion Applications: Security Fundamentals Ed 2 training presents an overview of Fusion Applications, enterprise structures, and the key concepts, core technologies and common procedures involved in initially setting up and securing Oracle Fusion Applications. You'll gain hands-on experience with Functional Setup Manager and access a range of security components as you perform many common security-related tasks.
This course is relevant for any customers using Fusion Applications through Release 11.1.7
This course is appropriate for on-premises deployments.
Achieve the primary security goals (confidentiality, integrity and availability) in an Oracle Fusion Applications deployment.
Identify application security features that mitigate risk.
Address ways to achieve business-driven security goals through a risk-based approach to security management.
Identify application security features that restrict access to enterprise structures.
Support implementations with specific security requirements.
Access information resources related to security.
Преимущетсва для Вас:
By enrolling in this course, you'll learn to employ learning methods which include presentations, interactive demonstrations, individual activities, discussion and knowledge checks. Expert Oracle University instructors will teach you how to use these learning techniques to execute a secure Oracle Fusion Applications deployment.
- Address the security administration tasks associated with bringing a new employee into the organization
- Review function security provided by duty (application) roles
- Review predefined data security policies, role template-generated data roles, and data roles determined by HCM security profiles
- Identify the means by which users access functions and data, such as through menus, search, analytics, and tag clouds, and how these access methods are secured
- Review the reference implementation to determine how to change job roles to more exactly represent the jobs within an enterprise
- Recognize security controls as a priority, from role-based access to enforcement across the deployed technology stack
- Understand which roles provide access to which activities
- Use Oracle Functional Setup Manager (FSM) to enable offerings and options
- Understand how access to the legal entity, ledger, and business unit enterprise structures is restricted
- Identify the security administration and hardening tasks that mitigate risk to achieve confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Understand what security components and application strategies in Oracle Fusion Applications mitigate risk
- Differentiate creation of implementation users created before enterprise setup from creation of regular application users after enterprise setup
- Security Fundamentals Course Overview
- Introduction to Oracle Fusion Applications
- Functional Setup Manager Overview
- Common Application Configuration Overview
- Principal Security Goals
- Managing Users
- Managing Authorization
- Managing User Access Provisioning
- Managing Segregation of Duties
- Course Summary