Fusion Applications: Order Orchestration Implementation
- Код курса: FA_OOI
- Длительность: 5 д.
- Цена: 187 500 р.
This Fusion Applications: Order Orchestration Implementation training teaches you how to set up the Oracle products that support the fulfillment of orders received through disparate order capture systems or fulfilled through disparate fulfillment systems or both. Expert Oracle University instructors will deep dive into how you can leverage products, including Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration and Oracle Fusion Global Order Promising.
- Define and manage Distributed Order Orchestration transformation details.
- Define and manage Distributed Order Orchestration process definitions and rules.
- Manage Distributed Order Orchestration external interfaces and processing constraints.
- Define and manage Global Order Promising sourcing rules and assignment sets.
- Define and manage Global Order Promising available-to-promise rules.
- Understand common applications configuration, including security.
Преимущества для Вас:
Ensure a smooth, rapid and successful implementation of Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration and Oracle Fusion Global Order Promising. Better understand the configuration options so that you can make good decisions during your implementation. Optimize the set up so you can accurately and efficiently manage customer orders across multiple order capture and fulfillment systems.
Participate in Hands-On Activities
This course features a combination of explanation, interactive demonstrations, and hands-on activities that will help you solidify and apply your learning to real-world scenarios. It follows a case study scenario based on real-world business problems.
This course is appropriate for on-premises deployments only.
- Implementation Consultant
- Learn how to define and manage Distributed Order Orchestration transformation details
- Learn how to define and manage Distributed Order Orchestration process definitions and rules
- Learn how to manage Distributed Order Orchestration external interfaces
- Learn how to manage Distributed Order Orchestration processing constraints
- Learn how to manage Distributed Order Orchestration lookups, profiles, and source systems
- Learn how to manage Global Order Promising lookups, profiles, and source systems
- Learn how to define and manage Global Order Promising sourcing rules and assignment sets
- Learn how to define and manage Global Order Promising available-to-promise rules
- Learn how to perform common applications configuration
Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration and Global Order Promising Implementation
- Oracle Fusion Order Orchestration Implementation Overview
- Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration and Global Order Promising Overview
Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager Overview
- Implementation Process
- Standard Reports and Documents
- Configuring Offerings and Selecting Feature Choices
- Implementation Projects Overview
- Accessing Implementation Projects and Tasks
Defining Common Applications Configuration
- Defining Security
- Security Key Concepts
- Role-Based Access Control
- Enterprise Structures Overview
Defining Common Order Orchestration Configurations
- Product Model Overview
- Customer Model Overview
Defining Sales Order Fulfillment - Manage Orchestration Lookups, Profiles, and Source Systems
- Manage Orchestration Lookups
- Manage Orchestration Profiles
- Manage Orchestration Source Systems
Defining Transformation Details
- Manage Pretransformation Defaulting Rules
- Manage Product Transformation Rules
- Manage Posttransformation Defaulting Rules
- Generate Bucket Sets for Business Rules
Collecting Order Orchestration Reference Data
- Manage Order Orchestration Source Systems
- Explain Order Orchestration Reference Objects and Cross-Referencing
- Plan Data Collections for Order Orchestration Reference Objects
Defining Orchestration - Manage Process Definitions and Rules
- Manage Task Types
- Manage Changes
- Manage Statuses
- Manage Jeopardy
- Manage Orchestration Process Definitions
- Manage Orchestration Process Assignment Rules
Defining Orchestration - Manage External Interfaces
- Manage Integration with Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration
- Manage External Interface Routing Rules
Managing Hold Codes and Define Processing Constraints
- Manage Constraint Entities
- Manage Processing Constraints
- Generate Constraint Package
- Manage Hold Codes
Defining Order Promising
- Manage Sourcing Rules
- Manage Assignment Sets
- Manage Global Order Promising Profile Options
- Manage ATP Rules
Collecting Order Promising Reference and Transaction Data
- Plan Collections of Order Promising Reference and Transaction Data from External Fulfillment Systems
- Review Collected Data
Managing ATP Rules
- Manage ATP Rules
- Assign ATP Rules