R12.x Oracle Advanced Pricing Fundamentals
- Код курса: APF_R12
- Длительность: 3 д.
- Цена: 127 500 р.
This course will be applicable for customers who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.
Oracle Advanced Pricing provides the flexibility to meet the needs of complex pricing situations for a range of industry business requirements including: consumer goods, telecommunications, services, high technology, automotive, and aerospace/defense businesses that sell to other businesses; and, telemarketing, mail order catalog, and web store businesses that sell directly to consumers.
- Use multiple currency price lists that enable global pricing
- Create modifiers to set up price adjustments (for example, discounts and surcharges), benefits (for example, free goods, coupons) and freight and special charges
- Generate price books that list all orderable products and their prices
- Set up and use price lists with pricing lines to define item and/or item category prices
- Define pricing rules and price products or components at any level in either customer or product-based hierarchies
- Understand how to use price books that list products and their prices for a specific customer
- Understand how to use attribute management to extend your pricing capabilities
- Learn how to set up pricing security to control users' access to pricing entities (such as price lists and modifiers) and pricing actions
- Learn about diagnostic and troubleshooting tools to help you resolve pricing issues
- Learn fundamentals of Oracle Advanced Pricing
- Understand generic implementation setup
- Set up price lists and multicurrency price lists
- Define formulas to calculate the list prices of items and discounts applied to them
- Create qualifiers and qualifier groups to determine eligibility rules
- Define modifiers to set up price adjustments (for example, discounts and surcharges), benefits (for example, free goods and coupons), and freight and special charges
- Overview of Advanced Pricing
- Generic Implementation Setup
- Price Lists
- Qualifiers and Qualifier Groups
- Price Books
- Attribute Management
- Pricing Security
- Diagnostics and Troubleshooting