Oracle Applications 11i Order to Cash: Order Management
- Код курса: 64108
- Длительность: 8 д.
- Цена: 4 480 р.
- Sequence the activities that are performed in the Order Management phase.
- Identify the components of the Pricing phase.
- Sequence the activities that are performed in the Shipping phase.
- Identify the features of taxation in the Order Management application.
- Identify the rules for defining an order currency.
- Set up units of measure by using the UOM menu option.
- Query an order based on a specific search criteria by using the Find Orders pop-up window.
- View an attachment for a specific order by using the Attachments pop-up window.
- View adjustments for a specific order by using the ADJUSTMENTS pop-up window.
- Identify the tasks performed during the Order Management application setup.
- Create QuickCodes by using the Oracle Order Management Lookups form.
- Modify a profile option by using the Personal Profile Values form.
The intended audience for this course includes account managers, order processing personnel, financial officers, and sales and inventory personnel.