Oracle9i Performance Tuning: Strategies and Techniques
- Код курса: 64331
- Длительность: 8 д.
- Цена: 4 480 р.
- Match the tuning goals with the appropriate job role.
- Identify common tuning problems that directly affect database performance.
- Identify appropriate tuning goals.
- Identify key information recorded by the alert log.
- Identify the parameters that control the location and format of the alert log file.
- Identify the different methods available for generating user process trace files.
- Identify the functions of the DBA views used to provide data storage statistics.
- Match the dynamic performance views with the statistics they provide.
- Match the V$ views used to collect system-wide statistics with their functions.
- Identify the factors taken into consideration in selecting the physical structure for data.
- Match the index types with their benefits.
- Identify the key usage of index organized tables.
- Identify the features of the Database Resource Manager.
- Identify the guidelines used to administer resource consumer groups.
- Identify the processes implemented by resource plans and resource plan directives.
- Identify the measures that can be taken to tune memory performance.
- Identify the I/O tuning areas that can improve overall system performance.
- Identify the CPU tuning practices that can improve overall system performance.
This intended audience for this course are Database Administrators.