Oracle Applications Release 11i: Workflow - Part 2
- Код курса: 64105
- Длительность: 8 д.
- Цена: 4 480 р.
- Identify the Directory Service views and their columns, identify the features of local tables and map the Directory Service views to Oracle applications.
- Set preferences in Global User Preferences and User Preferences Web page and select the features of ad hoc users and roles.
- Identify the function, activities, and features of the Workflow Engine and identify the steps to initiate a workflow process.
- Describe the features and functionality of the background Engine.
- List the features of advanced queue processing and identify the steps involved in Advanced Queue integration.
- Identify the components of Workflow Monitor.
- Match the fields of the Definition, Usage, and Status tabs of the detail tab window with the values they contain.
- Identify the fields of the Notifications tab and the Item tab of the detail tab window.
- Identify the different types of access to the Workflow Monitor and describe its functions like filtering activities, reviewing notifications and child/parent instances.
- Sequence the required steps to install Oracle Workflow standalone.
- List the optional setup steps possible in Oracle Workflow.
- Set up the access, protection and customization levels for Oracle Workflow.
- Identify the components of the Workflow server that are automatically set up, such as the demonstration processes, administration scripts and the Workflow tables.
This course targets the following audiences: Application Developers Consultants, Technical Support Professionals, System Analysts, System Administrators and Implementation Team. Required prerequisite knowledge equivalent to Oracle Workflow CBT 1, Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL, and Working knowledge of SQL*Plus. Working experience with graphical user interfaces, knowledge of Internet browser software, and principles and customary practices of the business area.