Oracle Applications Release 11i: Workflow - Part 1
Посмотреть расписание этого курсаOracle Applications Release 11i: Workflow - Part 1 course introduces the learner to the architecture and advanced notification components of Oracle Workflow 2.5. In this course, the learner will gain an insight into the use of Workflow in business processes and methods for planning and creating a Workflow process. Oracle Workflow gives end users and technical personnel the ability to automate and continuously improve their business processes. Working on business processes are possible because Workflow routes information of any type, according to business rules, to people inside or outside an enterprise.
- Код курса: 64102
- Длительность: 8 д.
- Цена: 4 480 р.
- Identify the basic aspects of the Workflow architecture and the role of Workflow in business.
- Identify the steps used and the features of a typical Workflow process.
- Identify the features of the basic Workflow components and the notification system.
- Create a new Workflow process and identify the steps used to plan a Workflow process.
- Create the various attributes, lookup types, and lookup codes.
- Create messages and message attributes.
- Identify the parameters used in e-mail and Web page respond attributes.
- Identify the features, commands, and parameters used in a Selector/Callback function.
- Create a notification activity and set the dynamic priority and timeout for a notification.
- Create a function activity and the function activity attribute.
- Identify the various execution modes and the guidelines used for assigning a function cost.
- Create a new process activity.
- Identify the features of the forced synchronous and Master/Detail processes.
- Identify the methods used for handling a looping activity and an error in the process.
- Identify the features of the Block activity and CompleteActivity.
- Manage notifications by using the Web-based features of Workflow.
- Identify, display, define criteria, and create automatic notification processing rules.
- Generate and attach PL/SQL documents.
- Identify the features, and standard operations of document management integration.
- Sequence the steps to access and respond to notifications by implementing document management integration.
- Draw and modify Workflow process diagrams.
- Identify the guidelines to save, delete, and design a Workflow process definition.
AudienceThis course targets the following audiences: MIS Personnel and Application Developers. Prerequisite knowledge of Introduction to Oracle: SQL and PL/SQL and knowledge of SQL and SQL*Plus is required.